A Refreshing Care Option - Silver Oak Adult Day Care in Graysville, Alabama provides many important benefits for caregivers:
- Much needed relief from the daily demands of giving care
- Freedom to be able to maintain a fulltime job
- Free time for doctor's appointments, shoping, run errands, etc.
- Time to recover from an illness
- Time to just relax and "charge one's batteries"
The facility is gated to provive a safe environment for our clients who like to wander. A deck is available for those who enjoy the out-of-doors. Silver Oak has a nurse on duty to provide medication assistance when needed. Our nurse also provides assistance with other client needs as indicated by their caregivers.
We are open Mon-Fri 7AM to 4 PM, and on Sat 8AM to 4 PM. Extended hours are available as requested. Our clients may attend 1 to 6 times per week to meet the needs of each caregiver and /or client. Call today to schedule an appointment and find out more about our Refreshing Care Option.
Silver Oak provides snacks and lunch daily. Breakfast is available, per request, for our clients who arrive early. We offer music, art and exercise programs. Silver Oak offers socialization and fosters independence and self-esteem.