- The site and all of its contents belong to NetBizWeb, the owner of SeniorDayServices.com.
- Visitors must not use our site for any unlawful purpose.
- All content including Guest Posts, Comments, and Listings in our Directory are subject to review and moderation prior to being published on our site.
- Visitors are not permitted to copy, disseminate, aggregate, nor in any other way violate our copyright to the entirety of this site’s contents.
- Visitors are encouraged to place a link on their website to our SeniorDayServices site, if their site deals with senior issues, or their visitors would benefit from visiting our SeniorDayServices site. Links to the specific page(s) which would be most useful for readers is encouraged.
- Visitors must not, by their use of the SeniorDayServices site, damage, impair or intentionally overburden SeniorDayServices web server(s).
- Unauthorized access to restricted areas of the SeniorDayServices site is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Web forms on the SeniorDayServices site must never be used for spamming, nor to submit off topic, irrelevant, illegal, pornographic, or other materials deemed objectionable.
- Visitors are expected to make a good faith effort to ensure the accuracy of any information they provide.
- Visitors are encouraged to use the web forms to submit information about Senior Day Care Centers, relevant Governmental and Non-Profit Agencies, and other information closely related to the purpose of this SeniorDayServices site.
- Visitors agree not to attempt to post any content that is not related to seniors and their caregivers.
- Information submitted that fails to meet these standards will be deleted and discarded without prior notice.
- Visitors who are in violation of any of these terms may be subject to having their IP banned from our SeniorDayServices website.